In this video, we show you how to add some green to your hair (or any colour for that matter) using chalk. It is simple and won't damage your hair or your clip-in extensions.
What you will need:
- Soft Pastel Chalk (oil based products will stain your hair)
- Water (it's best/easiest to have it in a spray bottle)
- Gloves to keep your hair clean as it will get messy!
- Old towels to protect your clothes
- A hot tool to lock in the colour
Once you have put on your gloves and covered your self with a towel (unless you are do extensions while they are not on your head. Then use the towel to protect your work surface)
Wet the hair. The more wet the hair is, the easier and better your hair will look.
Rub the chalk on the hair until the colour shows. The colour dries much more vibrant than you see it when it's wet
Either let your hair naturally dry or blow dry it - blow drying does make the colour more dull
Run a flat iron or any hot tool over the pieces to lock in the colour. This will help make sure that the colour stays in place
Add in your extensions (if they were out) and voila!
The colour will last in your hair and in your extensions until you wash it out. For your own hair and your extensions, the colour will come out with water and shampoo
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades