To repair damaged hair. Cut off the dead ends. When shopping, remember that you get what you pay for in hair care products. Use a shampoo and conditioner that says "Strengthening" or "Repair" to rebuild the bonds in your hair. Use a leave-in conditioner that protects your hair from the heat, and protects from sun and wind. To keep it healthy, do not blow dry your hair. It causes too much damage. When you use a heat iron, use a heat protectant. Don't wash your hair every day. If your hair is fine and wavy, use a low heat setting. If you have thicker, frizzier hair, then use a higher heat setting. Always use a hot iron with a heat setting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades