Looking to dress up that nakes chin with a little hair this winter? Keep your face warm and toasty with a beard you can be proud of. In this tutorial, get tips on how to grow the best beard in town.
You Will Need:
• Beard trimmer or razor
• Baby lotion (optional)
Step 1: Make a commitment
Make a commitment to growing a beard. The process of going from clean-shaven to fully bearded usually takes at least four weeks.
Step 2: Stop shaving
Do not shave for at least the first four weeks while your beard grows.
Step 3: Shampoo and condition
Once the hair gets long enough, shampoo and condition your beard as you would the hair on your head.
Step 4: Trim and shape
Trim your beard into the shape that you want. This includes creating a neckline – the point under your jaw, at your neck – where your beard should stop.
Step 5: Continue your efforts
Continue your growing efforts for at least six weeks.
Step 6: Sculpt and manicure
Sculpt and manicure your facial hair into a goatee, Van Dyke, a chin curtain, or whatever you like.
Trivia: Hans Langseth, a Norwegian immigrant to the U.S., had a beard measuring 17 feet 6 inches at his death in 1927. His beard was donated to the Smithsonian Institute in 1967.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades