Want long, beautiful locks? These simple steps will show you how to care for and manage long beautiful hair.
Step 1 Brush it
Before you wash your hair, brush thoroughly to distribute your natural oils.
Step 2 Keratin
Invest in a Keratin shampoo. Keratin helps align the hair cuticle and prevent breakage.
Step 3 Deep condition
Use a deep conditioner at least once a week. Leave it on at least 5-10 minutes.
Example: Frederick Fekkai's Essential Shea Conditioner
Step 4 Wide Tooth comb
Wide tooth combs are gentler on hair and help detangle without breakage.
Step 5 Put it up
Put your hair up at night. This helps prevent breakage from laying on it and toss and turning.
Step 6 Biotin
Use Biotin to encourage hair growth.
- Lengthen time between cuts.
- Keeping your hair up at night and out of your face will also help to keep your skin clear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades