Kayden demonstrates how to do navy blue gradient French tips with silver glitter. For this you need a base coat, top coat, navy blue nail polish and some glitter.
First she applies the base coat, then she dots some of the polish onto a piece of cardboard. She dips a small sponge in the polish and dots it on the tips of the nails, creating a graduated look by slowly moving into the center of the nail. Then she adds a bit more color at the tip.
When the polish is completely dry, she applies the top coat. When it dries she puts a dot of top coat in the center of the tip of the nail, and drops some silver glitter on with tweezers. This can also be done using silver glitter polish rather than loose glitter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades