This video is a production of midget makeup. The person in the video shows us how to get wavy hair using a clampless curling iron. The first step she says is to brush your hair to get rid of any knots. Then she explains that the next step is to wet your hair a little and then apply mousse, she uses a 'got2b glued' which is a stiff mousse. She then asks you to again brush your hair nicely to get rid of any knots. She then puts on a black glove and takes a small cluster of hair. She then puts the hair around the curling iron rod in the direction away from the face. She asks you to hold it for about 10 seconds. Then you get the curls on your hair. She says that if you don't want your hair to be too bouncy, you can hold it in the iron rod for little lesser time accordingly. Then continue doing the same all around your head. You can just run your fingers through the hair to break up any knots formed. She says that this curls will last for about 2 days at least.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades