Learn how you can get Victoria Secret like curls with this video tutorial:
- Start out with a 3/4" professional curling iron
- Wash hair with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner
- Towel dry hair until damp
- Put heat protectant in hair (about a dime size dab) and distribute evenly through hair but concentrate on the bottom of hair
- Apply a volumizing mouse to roots of hair
- With a blow dryer that has a nozzle at the end and a round brush, blow dry hair starting at the roots and rolling brush upward through hair. Repeat until hair is dry
- Spray volumizing spray at roots
- Tease hair with comb at crown of head (do not do front inch of hair)
- Put the professional curling iron at level 5/hot and 1" sections at a time put curling iron just above the ends of hair and wrap hair around iron vertically
- After every couple sections of curls wrap hair around roller to keep curls in while you finish the rest of your hair
- Repeat until all hair is curled
- Take out curlers
- To get front section of your hair (the shorter sections/bangs) face clamp of curling iron away from heat and take small sections of shorter hair and wrap around iron. Leave iron in about 2 seconds and release.
- Repeat with all shorter sections of hair (they should be swept away from face)
- Add a shine serum to tips of hair and hairspray
You should have beautiful curls that will stay in and look shiny and beautiful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.