Forever Yours demonstrates how to get shiny, healthy straight hair that will last throughout the day using a hairdryer, round brush and a ceramic technology flat iron. Apply a heat protectant before beginning the process to protect the hair. Divide all hair into three equal layers, bottom, middle and top. Clip middle and top sections up high on head and begin by drying the bottom section. Dry the hair fully, divide hair into two sections and starting from one side, flat iron from root to end in small pieces until complete. Using a wide toothed comb and starting in small sections, place the comb in the hair and positioning flat iron above comb, pull the straighter through the flat iron starting root to end. Repeat with middle section and then with top section. Finish hair by applying Redken Color Extend to hands and dragging through ends first and then applying to roots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades