In this video, Sarah shows you how to get drop dead sexy bedroom hair.
Step 1 Waves
First, create loose waves with a curling iron or rollers.
Step 2 Volume
You need lots of volume for sexy bedroom hair. Dry shampoo or texturizer adds volume for that rolled in the sheets look.
Step 3 Spray
Flip your hair upside down, shake, and spray the volumizer product liberally at the roots. Scrunch and rub in.
Step 4 Work It In
Work your fingers though your hair to create that sexy, tousled look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades