Get that salon blowout feeling at home! Follow these tips for a perfect at home blowout.
Step 1 Shampoo & Condition
Use good quality products to wash your hair. Gently towel dry to remove excess moisture.
Step 2 Protect
Put a heat protectant product on your hair.
Step 3 Section
Section hair in 2-inch sections and clip up.
Step 4 Use Tools
Use at least an 1800 watt blow dryer and a good quality round brush.
Example: Boar bristle brush
Step 5 Dry
Using the brush, pull down and roll under each section as you blow dry. Point the nozzle down. Do this for each section.
Step 6 Finish
Smooth out all the sections with the blow dryer and style your bangs. Add finishing products.
- For waves, use the round brush like a roller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades