In this tutorial, we learn how to get curls from using a hair straightener. First, prep your hair with a heat protector, which will also help smooth the hair. Next, apply a curl activator mist evenly throughout the hair. Next, section your hair from ear to ear using your fingers, then secure one side so it's out of the way. Now, take about an inch of hair in your straightener then turn it 180 degrees, then pull straight down. Keep doing this for your entire head of hair, and you should get beautiful curls throughout your entire head! Use hair spray in the end and enjoy the look all day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades