Stephanie teaches viewers how to get rid of nasty split ends in hair. First, grab a brush and brush your hair. You'll want to do this very slowly and gently. Avoid pulling your hair out. You should do this to your whole head. Next, wrap a strand of hair around your pinky and underneath the next finger, and over the next and under the next finger. Next, grab hair cutting scissors, drag you fingers down, and you'll see the split ends pop up. Simply split them off when you see them pop up. Repeat this process three times on the same piece of hair. You can repeat this all over your head and this will get rid of your split ends!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades