This video demonstrates how to get rid of greasy hair. It is actually bad for your hair to wash it every day, so the host washes hers only every four days. To get rid of grease, put a small amount of baby powder on your finger tips and rub them together to evenly distribute, then run your fingers through your hair. Use as much or as little powder as needed to get rid of grease. You can buy waterless shampoos, though they tend to be more expensive than baby powder, and do essentially the same thing. Another way to get rid of greasy hair is to make sure you wash your hair brushes every two weeks because grease builds up on them as it does on your hair. This can be done easily by taking them into the shower with you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades