In this video, we learn how to get rid of frizzy hair. First, when you wash your hair make sure you condition it well on the bottom half of your hair for 3-5 minutes. When you get out of the shower, apply leave-in conditioner to the bottom half of your hair. You can also use a small mixture of honey and olive oil on the ends of your hair, just make sure to rinse thoroughly. If you have naturally frizzy hair, don't run a towel through it or it causes more frizz. Don't blow dry your hair if you don't have to, because that will cause more frizz as well. If you do need to use a blow-dryer make sure you brush it while you're drying it on medium heat and use a smoothing hair protector. Using these tips, you can avoid and remedy frizzy hair in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades