Learn how to get a great rockabilly hairstyle. •First of all, curl up the hair using the le Angelique curls which are available in Pretty Choice and the link for which is available in the side bar. • And then use another curling iron which is also available in the same website and the information is also available in the side bar. •And then pin up the hair in such a way that it is closest to the forehead by finger styling just for the way it has to look. •And then she uses some bumble and bumble hairspray which is her favorite hairspray. The information for this hair spray is available in the information box as well. • And then she takes a bandanna or a ribbon and ties it around her hair or her head. And this look has been inspired from one of the actresses from I Love Lucy episode in which she needs to lose 12 pounds to fit in one of the outfits for a particular show. She will post the link for that as well in the information box and that pretty much completes the look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades