In this tutorial, we learn how to get a Navy sailor's pin-up hairstyle. To start, curl your entire head of hair with both tight and loose curls. After this, clip your bangs back on the top of your head, and place a white sailor's hat behind the clip with bobby pins. To do the makeup look, apply foundation that is the color of your skin, then apply a blush to your cheekbones. After this, apply a bright pink lipstick, or red lipstick. After this, fill in your eyebrows and then apply fake eyelashes and a dark pink/brown eyeshadow. Once this is finished, your entire look will be complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades