In this video, we show you how to get easy, loose, carefree waves in four steps. Use a curling iron without the clamp to make sure you waves are crimp-free.
Step 1 Tools
You can get a "clampless" curling or a regular one and not use the clamp.
Example: Hot Tools one-inch curling iron
Step 2 Divide hair
Clip your hair into sections on top of your head and leave the bottom layer down.
Step 3 Curl
Point the iron downward and wrap a section of hair around the barrel. Hold the ends as close to the barrel as you can without burning your fingers. Let hair fall off the barrel after a few moments.
Step 4 Touch-up
Touch up to balance out the curls around your head, then spritz with hairspray.
- Curl away from your face, not towards it so the curls fall away from your face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades