Check out this video to learn how to do this makeup look inspired by Vanessa Hudgens!
1. Protect your hair from heat damage with a heat protectant such as V05 heat defense.
2. Section your hair to the bottom layer.
3. Wrap your hair around clipless iron for about 5 seconds (set the curl with a hair clip).
4. Let the hair cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Release the curls, run your hands through your curls and then hair-spray it.
6. Tease your hair in random sections.
7. Create a little poof above your forehead (twist the end and pin down).
8. Now, start taking small sections of hair and pin back.
* ..and there we have it! A simple messy updo !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades