Check out this video to learn how to do this makeup look inspired by Vanessa Hudgens!
1. Protect your hair from heat damage with a heat protectant such as V05 heat defense.
2. Section your hair to the bottom layer.
3. Wrap your hair around clipless iron for about 5 seconds (set the curl with a hair clip).
4. Let the hair cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Release the curls, run your hands through your curls and then hair-spray it.
6. Tease your hair in random sections.
7. Create a little poof above your forehead (twist the end and pin down).
8. Now, start taking small sections of hair and pin back.
* ..and there we have it! A simple messy updo !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.