This video shows you how to get beautiful curls with a flat iron. While your flat iron is heating up, you can start out by spraying your hair with a heat protective spray. Spray it throughout the hair then brush it through. Section your hair and put half of it up so that you can work with the bottom section first. Take 1 inch sections of hair and clamp with the flat iron twisting it 180 degrees. Pull slowly sideways for a curlier look, or faster for looser curls. Always move the flat iron sideways and not downwards. After you have completed the bottom portion of your hair, let down the rest and repeat the process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades