Learn how to get a Lucille Ball inspired pin-up ponytail.
- Section the top part of the hair to hold all of the pin curls.
- Tie the rest to the side.
-Take sections of the hair and using a curling iron curl all the pin curl sections.
- After you've curled it, roll that section up to your scalp, and use a bobby pin to hold it in place.
- Repeat this same process to set the entire section for the part of your hair you want to pin curl.
- Make sure you use hairspray when you're setting your curls.
- Once you have a few curls setting on top,let them cool off.
- Now you can put the rest of your hair in a high ponytail.
- Release the curls on top and start styling them by pinning them down. You can make them small or large.
- You can also curl some parts of your ponytail.
- Finally,add a flower to the side of your head to just add a little something to your look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades