In this tutorial, we learn how to do a half up and half down hair look. First, grab the top middle of your hair and comb it up, then hair spray it and tease it up. After this, curl while still holding up, the repeat this for the rest of the hair on your head. To finish, spray hair spray all over the hair to keep it in place. Next, pull half the hair up and push upwards, then use bobby pins to clip it into place. Check in the mirror to make sure it's even and move your head to make sure it's secure. When finished, spray with hair spray and you're look is finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades