Learn how to properly flat iron your hair with Benjamin Lobol. If your hair is curly, start by blowing out your hair with a flat or round brush to smooth it out. The tools you will need are flat bill clips, a heat resistant comb, a flat iron, hair serum, heat spray. Section your hair into the front and back sections, using your ears as a reference point. In the back, create two more sections - the top and the bottom. Start by slowly flat ironing small sections of the back. Once you are done, let the top section drop and flat iron each top section as well. Follow this easy tutorial for a sleek, straight hairstyle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades