In this tutorial, we learn how to get loose waves with your hair. You will need to have your hair layered to make this hair curly. First, section off the hair so the top is up and the bottom is hanging down. After this, place the straightener in the hair and push it down away from your face and push down until you reach the bottom of the hair. Continue to do this in small sections throughout your entire head. The smaller the sections, the more defined your curls will be. Now, take some hair spray and spray it into the hair to keep all day hold in the hair. When finished, style how you like and then you will be finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades