Tousled, sexy hair is easier than you think. Follow these simple steps to get that flirty look.
Step 1 Prepare
Use a shampoo and conditioner formulated for curly hair. Dry your hair and turn on the curling iron. If you can, remove the clamp on your curling iron to eliminate clamp marks. If you can't, that is okay, too.
Example: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo and Conditioner
Step 2 Twist
Clip your hair into sections. Take a 2-inch section, spray it a setting spray and twist it. The twist gives a non-uniform look.
Example: Fekkai Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray
Step 3 Curl the twist
Take each twist and wrap all but the last inch or so around the iron. Don't forget to forgo the clamp if you couldn't remove it.
Step 4 Shake it out
Use your fingers to comb out the curled twists and shake into looser waves. Use a dry shampoo to give it a matte texture and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades