In our opinion, blowouts at salons are WAY overpriced. A few spritzes of heat protectant, a few good twirls of the blowdryer, and you're done. Well, after you pay $50.
If you're getting incredulous at the high price of getting your hair to look fab, then check out this video to learn how to do a blowout at home using a blowdryer. Quick and easy, this will save you precious funds and you'll look just as gorgeous when finished!
This gives your hair more volume, body and movement than simply straightening with a flat iron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades