Rather than spending money at a professional salon, learn how to get inexpensive highlights at home. This technique will give you a very natural look with no orange tones. You need a product called Jolen. Mix about 1/4 teaspoon of this powder. Pull your hair back and take small sections about 1/4 of an inch thick and apply product to that section. You should make sure to wear regular gloves as you are applying the product. It is okay if the product mixes with other products. Continue this with additional sections of hair. Once you have done this. Then, part your hair the way you would normally part your hair and repeat the powder application to the entire crown of your head. If you are unsure of using your fingers to apply the product, use a mascara wand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades