Perhaps inspired by her collaboration with Lady Gaga, Beyoncé created a very retro several months ago not in her usual full-blown sexy style but with lots of '40s female stereotypes and a vintage film look. This music video, made for her single "Why Don't You Love Me?", features in one scene a very curvy Beyonce repearing a car and wearing her curled hair up in a bandana.
To learn how to achieve Beyonce's Bettie Page inspired curled bangs and pin up girl makeup, check out this tutorial. Retro yet so gorgeous even for modern day, this makeup look features sultry cat eyes and a robust red lip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades