In this tutorial, we learn how to get 360 waves in your hair. First, always have a brush with you so your waves always look good. Step two, make sure you always have a wave cap with you to twist over your head. Next, make sure you have 360 wave grease to help your waves stay in place. You can also wash your hair with Wash Waves, which will keep your hair waves in place after you take a shower. When you are in the shower, you will brush it in and then wash it out with your hands. Also, use Motions hair lotion, which will help the waves stay in you for a long time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades