In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a French twist hairstyle. Begin by making a parting in the hair by brushing the hair towards the middle. Place a some grips to hold the hair to one side and spray on some hairspray to help hold it. Place your hands underneath the neck to hold the hair. Then wrap your hand around the thumb and secure it with your fingers. Use big pins to hold the twist. Brush the twist with a bristle brush and use some hairspray to hold it together. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in fashion and beauty, and would like to learn how to make a new hairstyle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades