If you are having a bad hair day or just don't feel like putting in the time to do your hair, a French braid is the perfect remedy. It is chic and easy to do. Follow these easy steps and you are all set.
Step 1 Brush out your hair
If you have long hair, use a water to detangle and tame.
Step 2 Section your hair
Take a section of hair and divide it into three equal sections. Begin a regular braid above your ear lobes.
Step 3 French braid
After you start a regular braid, take 1/2 to 1-inch sections of loose hair from each side, joining them one a time into the main braid. Keep your braid tight and centered as you work your way down your hairline.
Step 4 Complete
When you have braided all of your hair, secure with a band. You can pull some wisps out on the side or from your bangs for a sexy look. Use hairspray to tame any flyaways.
- Before you start, you can use a smoothing creme or leave-in conditioner to tame you hair. If you have loose pieces when you are finished, tuck them in with bobby pins that match your hair shade or leave them for a loose, sexy look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades