In this tutorial, we learn how to French braid your bangs to the side. First, take your hair smoothing cream and place it into your bangs, only using a very small amount. Next, take the top layer of your bangs and divide it into three separate pieces. Once you do this, start braiding down to the side about two or three times. Now, start adding a few pieces of hair on each side, then pull over to the middle. Keep doing this until you get half way through, then do a regular braid a few more times. When finished, place two bobby pins in your hair to hold the braid up. Now, hair spray the loose pieces of hair and place your other hair on top of it to cover up and loose pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades