Dbltoe is showing you a simple way to get a French braid hair. You start at the back of the head with strands of hair from the middle that you gather together using a Hair Do accessory. You then take strands of hair from near the ears and place them on top of the first strand. You twist these once and use the Hair Do on top. You continue with the twisting until you run out of hair or you finish the hairdo. In the end, twist the ends of the Hair Do accessory and make sure everything is tight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades