In this video, Blair describes how to fix oily hair with Fakkai dry shampoo. First, she brushes out her dry hair so it's smooth and evenly parted. Next, she puts several drops of the dry shampoo onto the roots of one side of her hair. After this, she rubs the dry shampoo into her hair in a circular motion. She then repeats this on the opposite side of her head as well as the back portion of her head near the roots. After rubbing in all the solution, she grabs the hair brush and brushes the ends of her hair, being careful not to brush the roots. After this your hair will feel fresh as if you just took a shower. This is only recommended for using one day, not multiple days in a row.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades