Learn how to fix a loose dread using a crochet hook in simple steps. First you have to fix the loose ends by poking through and pulling back at the end of the solid dread rapidly. Fold the tail up, poke through, round it on the hook and pull the crochet back. Repeat the same if you have any spiky hair left. If any hair goes through repeat the first step again to clear it. Repeat these steps again and again until all the hair is stripped in. Finally palm roll it when you are satisfied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades