An easy way to plait or braid hair is using this knotting technique. Separate two sections of hair into the same size of section. Then tie the two together one time by wrapping one section of hair over and then through the loop. Then both of those pieces of hair become one strand, and you section another piece. Repeat the knotting process again, and continue repeating these steps for the section that you want braided. It is very important to use a pick or the end of a comb to take out this type of plait so that the hair is not ripped out or broken.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades