Dragontrap uses 1/2 a yard of three different colors of fleece for this scarf project. She cuts the fleece into strips of twelve to sixteen inches in length and two to three inches wide. Then she sews the strips together lengthwise, rotating the colors of fleece. Once the strips are sewn together, she has a large rectangle of pieced together fleece This is folded in half with outsides together. She sews one edge of the scarf closed and sews all the way down the long edge of the scarf. Finally she pulls the scarf to right-side-out and sews the final edge closed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades