First of all you have to start with the bungee band pony tail at behind. You can use the brush on your back hair to make it appear bigger. Use your brush on the underneath of the back hair to make it appear wider and it should appear to have a body. Pick small locks at the back and brush it outwards so that it looks that you have more hair than actual. After this you have to gather all the hair at behind. Now you have to wind it and bring it all towards your head. Now use a hair pin to grip your hair. Gripping is very important and you have to grip the edges only. Now add more pins and use your fingers to make it circular in shape. In the middle of the bun make a small circle as shown. Give some finishing to the bun. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades