We all know that henna ink can dye your skin, but did you know that you can use it for your hair as well? Henna is an inexpensive and unique way to darken your locks. If you are thinking of going brown, and want to use Henna to do so, follow along with this tutorial. This video will show you step by step how to go about this dye job and look beautiful.
Note: Make sure you DO NOT bleach your hair once it has been hennaed!! You have to wait until the henna is completely grown out, because if your bleach it while there is still ink in it you will turn out with green hair!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades