In this tutorial, we learn how to dye your hair at home for blondes. First, purchase a couple boxes of hair dye that are the right colors for your hair. After you do this, take all of the products out of the boxes. Now, pour the small bottle into the large container and put the rubber gloves on. You don't need to use both containers, you can just use one if your hair isn't that thick. Snip the top off the container, then start to shake up the container until it's well mixed together. Now, start to apply the color to your roots first, then apply it to the rest of your hair that you need to color. Let this sit in your hair for around 20 minutes, then wash off in the shower. Make sure to use the conditioner that comes with it and rinse the hair until the water runs clear. When finished, dry and style your hair as normal and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades