Getting your hair done and dyed at the salon feels luxurious and is as much a rejuvenating, spa-like experience as it is a practical coloring session. But with the economy as it is and hair color appointments costing upwards of $100 average, it's quite a costly expense.
You can actually dye your hair easily at home with a few tips and tricks. Check out this video to learn how to dye hair and touch up roots for those with virgin hair.
Hair is your most important accessory. It frames your face and tells a story about who you are. Not only is the shape of your hair important, but the color as well.
Tinting Brush: Sally's Beauty Supplies
Revlon Hair Color #04: Wal-Mart
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades