In this video, we learn how to do a yukata inspired hairstyle. First, brush out the hair, then bring the top section of the hair and start to braid it. Continue to braid it until you read the end of the hair, then tie it at the end. Now, set the braid aside and put the rest of the hair up in a pony tail. Push the hair together in a bun, then pin it together with bobby pins. After this, take the braid and wrap it around the bun, then secure it with more bobby pins. To finish the look, add in a flower clip and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades