In this tutorial, we learn how to do hair and makeup for going out. Begin by applying your favorite foundation, along with bronzer and blush. Next, apply eyeliner to both the top and bottom lashes. After this, brush on a layer of dark eyeshadow onto your eyelid, going up to the crease. Next, use a white eyeshadow to brush on the inside crease of the eyelid. When finished with this, use a black eyeshadow on the outer edge of the eye, then blend all the colors together. To finish the makeup, apply mascara and your favorite kind of lipstick or lip gloss. To do your hair, start out by combing it, then slightly teasing the entire hair to give it volume. After this, push the top of the hair back and attach into place with bobby pins. Spray on hair spray, and you will have a lasting look for a night out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades