In this tutorial, we learn how to do a messy hair bump pony tail. To begin, you will need to straighten your hair all the way through with a straightener. Next, you will push your hair back and tie into a pony tail in the back. As you are gathering your hair for the pony tail, comb the top and sides so it's smooth and bring your bangs out on the sides. Now, take your straightening iron and curl the back of your pony tail in different one inch strands. Don't worry about making this look perfect, you're going for a messy look. To finish this look off, tease the hair a bit in the front, then tie a bow around the pony tail and your finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades