In this tutorial, we learn how to do the veil style for your hair. First, you will section the front of your hair and bangs into three separate and equal sections tied with small rubber bangs. Next, section the layer of hair behind the front row and make four separate sections. Keep doing this until you reach the back of the hair, adding one section each time. After this, braid the hair as far back as it goes to combine with the next box. When you are finished braiding, you will have a veil style in your hair that looks great on anyone for any occasion!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades