In this tutorial, we learn how to do a side headband braid with ribbon intertwined. First, grab a ribbon that is around 32 inches and any color you want. Now, take a chunk of hair on the side of your head, and place the middle of the ribbon underneath it. Now, separate your hair into three sections, then start to braid by connecting the ribbon in with the strands. Once you finish this, tie off at the end. Now, make a messy bun in the back of your hair with the braid on the side still. After this, spray hair spray onto your entire head and you're finished with this simple look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades