Cocorais shows you how to style your hair into a Selena Gomez style up-do with short hair. Start by curling your hair, which is optional but it gives the hair shape and volume. Take your curled hair and sweep it to one side (opposite side of side-part if you have one), leaving a little hair on the other side to frame your face. Ignore any hanging hairs. Comb your hair into a ponytail, and tie it to one side. Gather your hair and tie it into a bun, using bobby-pins to secure it. For the rest of your hair on the other side, take a bobby-pin and pin it to the back. For the hanging hairs, secure them too with bobby-pins. Smooth out your hair when done, and add a little hairspray too. Thus, by following this process, you can take hair in any condition and quickly turn it into a neat Selena Gomez style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades