In this tutorial, we learn how to do a hairstyle wave like the one in "The Notebook". First, start out by curling your entire head of hair. Now, grab your bangs and brush them up, then spray them with hair spray and let them dry while standing up. Then brush the bangs down to the side and spray the ends with hair spray and mold the hair with the hair spray. Clip the hair in place, and then spray hair spray over it once more. Once the hairspray is dry, take the clips out and brush the hair out so you have a soft curl on the bangs. To finish, twist the sides of your hair and pin them into place with bobby pins. When finished, you will have a beautiful 1940's hairstyle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades