Britney, our host, shows how to create a multiple strand twist. Start with a high ponytail with a section of the hair twisted around to cover the rubber band. Take small sections of hair, about half an inch, and start twisting it. Keep twisting until it starts to coil up. Secure it with a bobby pin. Continue twisting sections of hair and pinning them to the head. Start pinning the sections to one side, and work your way around to the other side. Once you have worked your way all the way around, you can use the rest of the hair to shape the bun into a rounded shape. An alternate form of this style would be to leave a little bit of hair in the middle and curl it with a curling iron.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades