In order to cut a long layer haircut, you will need a good pair of scissors. You must stay in the exact same standing position the entire time. Bring all of the hair together on each side, in order to cut it. Bring all of the hair to the same point, in order to cut it. Section the hair. Cut each section to meet the guide hair length. Cut the hair to the same angle. The angle should not change, as you work your way through the hair. In order to taper the top, you should section a half moon of hair at the top front of the client's hair. Bring the hair forward. Cut it to the guide length. Then, bring it to the top of the head and trim. Blow dry hair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades