Robert Steinken fro California, of ModernMom, instructs the viewer how to do a quick and easy Half-up half-down hairstyle! First, brush all of the hair back. Make sure all of the hair is brushed off the face and behind the shoulders. Next, you will want to section the hair by taking a section of hair just about the top of the ear. Go up to the crown of the head in the center of the hair. hold the hair at the top and pull the rest to the bottom. At this point, you will have the front section and back section of the hair. Hold what you have sectioned off on one side and repeat the sectioning on the other side. Now pull these two sections together as one. A tip, is to use product in the hair to give you more control of the hair. Gather all of the hair together at the top, brush each side smooth and take a hair tie to the top of the hair. Now you have a ponytail at the top (fan out) and comb out the bottom. To make sure it holds, use hair spray! If you would like to create softness, pull out small pieces around the ear and temple. Now you've got a great easy look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades